Christmas is right around the corner and I’ve assembled a list of holiday gifts for the gals on your Christmas shopping list. Rest assured, be it your bestie, co-worker, a good friend, or the women in your inner circle; they will be beaming when receiving one of the items on this list. Believe me when I say none of these items will be relegated to that dreaded re-gifting pile! (to quote Robert Deniro in “Meet The Parents”, we are all in the circle of trust….so it’s safe to say we’ve all done it, including myself!) In keeping consistent with my love of buttery shades of pink, I’ve rounded up an assortment of pretty products that will make even the most difficult person on your list smile. Because, how can you not like a color as delicious as pink?!?! (Make sure you read to the end for the gift EVERYONE will use!)
1. First on my list is Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit. This limited edition of shimmery highlighters can be worn on their own or layered over other products to create that perfect all-over radiance and dewy glow. At $45, it also won’t break your wallet. Shop this palette at ULTA. For those ladies who are really into strobing, grab this palette now since it is a limited edition.
2. Bareminerals Mini Marvelous Moxie lipgloss set is only $26!! All these pinky nude shades will give you a perfect pout while also moisturizing your lips during the cold winter months. They glide on beautifully and the small size is perfect to stash in your clutch. You can purchase them at Nordstrom or Macy’s.
3. One of my go-to eyeshadow palettes is the Tartlette In Bloom palette. I received this as a gift from my husband last Christmas and it has been one of my go-to eyeshadow palettes. I love how pigmented the colors are and they blend effortlessly. This is a great portable palette and has all the necessary colors I need at my disposal. Another great buy from ULTA at only $45.
4. Deborah Lippmann Undressed nail polish set comes in six lovely creamy shades that flatter all skin tones. I love all the colors in this gift set and I particularly love the low $34 price point. That is a screaming deal! You can find this set of polishes at Nordstrom.
5. Clinique Moisture Surge….this was one of my all time favorite products when I worked at Clinique in my younger years. My first make-up position was at Clinique, before becoming a MAC girl. This is for all skin types, but oily skin loves Moisture Surge because it plumps and delivers moisture without being overly heavy or greasy. Price point ranges from $39-52 depending on size. Department stores will typically have great gift sets this time of year. Buy at Nordstrom or ULTA.
6. Flower bomb by Viktor & Rolf is one of my favorite fragrances and garners compliments every time I spritz it on myself. This sleek compact travel spray is a wonderful way to have your fragrance on hand without the bulkiness of the bottle. Keep it in your bag or clutch and refresh during an evening outing. This enticing bottle of floral goodness is $29 at Nordstrom.
7. Next on my list is a bit of splurge…ok, this is on my personal lust list! Yes, I would absolutely leave the house wearing a pink shaggy jacket because you can never have too much pink and dressing like you’re from “Whoville” can be fun. This faux retro jacket from Tart is only $282! Cyndi Lauper, eat your heart out because I’m coming for you when I rock this kick-ass coat. Shop this item at Saks Fifth Avenue.
8. For the world traveler, this cutesy-chic passport holder will have you looking and playing the part because traveling in style is always a good idea. This passport holder from Ban.do is only $24 and can be found at Macy’s.
9. This lightweight puffer from Save The Duck is breathable and will also keep you toasty warm. At $298, this is the most expensive item on my list for the fashionista who wants to keep the elements out while making her own fashion statement. Buy this pretty puffer at Neiman Marcus.
10. The statement sleeve is trending big this season, so why not wear the trend in pink?!? This darling sweater from Boohoo has ruffled bell sleeves as well as a ruffled bottom hemline. How delightful is this jumper at only $34?
12. These pretty rose gold earrings from Kendra Scott look like delicate little snowflakes dangling off your ears. Elegant and stylish, these $75 earrings are a wonderful accessory to elevate any holiday outfit. Buy them at Nordstrom.
13. Frends headphones in rose gold. Need I say more? I love my frends headphones because you just look cool wearing them. Period. A little on the pricey side at $233, but can you put a price on looking ultra hip? I guess you can at $233 a pair. Shop Frends headphones here.
14. Take a little time to stop and smell the roses via Diptyque’s Roses candle. This is an obligatory content prop for any blogger in the bloggersphere world. Not only is the candle packaging pretty, the floral scent fills a room when lit and softly lingers even after the candle is blown out. I am a big fan of anything roses and floral and Diptyque candles never miss the mark. Ranging in price from $32-59, they are on the pricier side, however, you can typically get about 60 hours of burn time and reuse the glass container. Repurpose when you can! Buy them at Nordstrom.
15. Last on my list of lust-worthy gifts is the silk sleep mask from SLIP. The mask is milled from the finest silk and is gentle on the skin and helps prevent wrinkles around the delicate area of the eye. The mask is $45 and if you want to splurge, you can get the $80 matching pillow case. A good night’s sleep is always essential for cell turnover and regeneration. Shop this item here.
I almost forgot one final gift….this is a game changer. How many of you have cracked your iphone screens from juggling your keys, phone, a bottle of water and ended up dropping your phone? This is ingenous! Attach it to the back of your phone and never worry about dropping it again. This Spigen style ring can be worn on your finger or used as a kick stand. Ladies, you can thank me later. Buy it here for only $24.99!!!
shop the post
Hope this list adds a little holiday cheer during the hunt for the perfect gift!! xoxo, Dayna~2